An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join our Quality Team.
Established in 1979, Shield Services Group has become one of the largest national Specialist Contractors of site and premises works for construction, demolition and refurbishment projects, on land and sea. The Shield Group have grown steadily over the years, covering England and Wales, and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practices of the sectors we work with. The Shield Group offer services including Asbestos Removal, Scaffolding, Demolition, Mechanical & Electrical, Fire & Security and Insulation, striving to be the best in whatever industry we operate. Shield’s core value of exceptional customer care helps drive our very high standards. Shield Services Group is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administering our Supply chain process for Shield Group, ensuring that documentation remains up to date.
- Undertaking internal audits on our systems (9001, 14001, 45001 & 50001)
- Undertaking Audits of Supplier and Contractor systems (9001, 14001, 45001)
- Managing and monitoring our Premises Management
- Monitoring our Data protection inbox and updating spreadsheets as necessary
- Help maintain Company operating systems
- Help and drive ISO objectives
- Adhoc tasks/projects that may arise
- General administration support to the team
Qualities and requirements:
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to prioritise work whilst under time-pressures
- High standard of Computer Literacy including – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Powerpoint etc.
- Good communication and written skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Qualifications & Experience:
- Administration Experience Essential
- Internal auditor Certificate Desirable
- Experience in Supply Chain Approval Desirable
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent