Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
We are a UKATA accredited asbestos/construction based company known for their excellent provision of asbestos training services throughout the UK. We are now seeking to employ an experienced, committed and enthusiastic Asbestos/construction based Trainer based in or around the Bristol/Exeter area. The successful post holder will have at least 3 years experience in the asbestos and construction industry and will be experienced in delivering and presenting asbestos and other construction-based training courses of all levels to internal and external clients. The successful candidate will also be required to help develop courses and TNA based training for internal and external clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years asbestos experience and will ideally hold the PTLLS and TAQA qualifications
- Will come from a strong technical and training background within the asbestos and construction industry
- Will have previous experience in creating and delivering external and internal training courses
- Must be fully conversant in relevant health & safety policies, procedures and guidelines relating to asbestos
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Competent with Microsoft office package including Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- ZOOM, TEAMS (Or equivalent) literate
Post holder Duties:
- Responsible for delivering a portfolio of UKATA approved asbestos-related training courses and Various construction based courses
- Contributing to design of courses – content and structure and strategizing how courses will be delivered
- Ensuring that existing courses are updated in line with legislative changes
- Overall you will be self-motivated and hardworking and demonstrate the ability to deliver training with enthusiasm
- In return, the company can offer a competitive salary, alongside an attractive package and scope for further career development
- The role requires travel with overnight stays where required
- Hold Full UK driving licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent