Established in 1979, Shield Services Group has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector.
We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing environmental practises of the sectors we work with.
However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principle of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Due to the continued expansion of our Demolition operation throughout the UK, we have the following vacancies in our Demolition team:
CCDO Demolition Supervisor & Experienced Demolition Plant Operators – with relevant demolition plant categories. The candidates ideally would live between the Midlands and the South West Coast.
Personal qualities and experience
- Applicants must be experienced within the demolition industry and hold relevant training certifications/cards
- A full UK Driving Licence with the ability to work away.
- In date Asbestos Awareness or CAT B preferable.
Successful candidates will be trustworthy, reliable, committed and professional with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Remuneration based on skills and experience.
- Industry leading training
- Opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplined contractor organisations.
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent