Shield Fire & Security have grown steadily over the past few years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Fire & Security Services is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit experienced Full time multi-disciplined engineers for Access Control, CCTV, Fire Systems and Intruder Alarms.
The ideal candidates will have experience in installation and service work and be competent in the following disciplines
- Fire Alarms
- Intruder Alarms
- CCTV Systems
- Access Control
- Work alone and within a team when appropriate
- Work swiftly and efficiently
- Have a broad understanding of the security industry
- Have good interpersonal skills – required to liaise with customers
- Fault find and repair security systems
- Install new systems as required
- Handle unexpected / new environments and jobs
- Tackle any reasonable task in a positive manner
- The role is permanent and includes company phone, tablet, laptop and vehicle.
Qualifications and Experience:
- It is essential that you have a broad, proven experience in the security industry.
- You must be able to show you can manage your time and work without close supervision.
- 4 years’ experience desirable.
- Commissioning experience not essential but preferred.
Other Qualities and Requirements:
- It is essential that you can work flexible hours, work away from home and be available to commit to a call out rota due to having national contracts.
- A full driving licence and clear DBS check is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work remotely: No
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter detailing how you meet the criteria set out in the job description to charlottehubbard@ShieldServicesGroup.com