An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Helpdesk Systems Administrator to join the team at our Mechanical, Electrical & Facilities Services Division.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Following any Instruction from the Helpdesk Manager
- Book & Schedule all Works & Engineers
- Input Leads, Tasks & Quotations Organise Documentation
- Approve Job Cards Whilst Monitoring Vehicle Tracker Data
- Progress Jobs to Invoice Stage
- Complete Ownership of Engineers Throughout their Working Day
- Open New Projects
- Manage all Data Input on Customer Portals
- Complete Paperwork for Every Project i.e. Gas & Electrical Certification
- Complete Client Engagement – Before, During & Post Key client ownership
- Follow Pre Written Scripts & Procedures
- Manage all Projects to Include Correct Costs, Cost Centres, Variations & Completion Documentation
- Contractor Works Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Answer Phone, Action where Applicable & Relay Messages Accordingly
Other qualities and requirements:
- Previous FM/Helpdesk experience essential
- Smart Appearance
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office programs
- Able to prioritise work whilst working under pressure
- Flexibility with hours of work to cope with work demands
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Committed to ongoing personal development/training
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Shield Services Group is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity.
Shield Mechanical, Electrical & Facilities services has grown steadily over the past few years and has constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principle of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.