Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practices of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principle of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Co-ordinator to join our Head Office in Bristol.
- To maintain and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as set by the Company or client
- To liaise directly with the company’s Asbestos Removal Divisions to facilitate the delivery of a range of site services
- Liaise with Clients, arrange for quotations to be provided for different projects, invoice jobs and make sure all works are carried out to a high standard
- Maintain electronic project databases
- To liaise with all branches to facilitate the delivery of a range of client requests
- To undertake the booking of site attendances, job completions, updates from Key Account Managers and Contracts Managers and delivering directly to the clients
- Maintain company database ensuring accuracy at all times
- Resolving client challenges and requests efficiently and professionally
- Keeping a record of revenue and invoicing on a daily basis
Qualifications and experience:
- Asbestos/construction preferred but not essential
- Experience in managing client’s expectations
Other qualities and requirements:
- Take responsibility for managing situations and problems
- Continue to learn and develop
- To maintain a smart standard of dress as required by any person representing the company
- Professional company image through in-person and phone interaction
- Maintain a high level of commitment, professionalism and conduct
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent