Scaffold labourers are required for an immediate start.
Attractive rates of pay are offered.
- Must hold an in-date CSCS card
- Preferably hold a clean driving licence (must be able to make own way to the yard)
- Scaffolding labour experience preferred
- Ensuring correct materials are ready for scaffolders
- Anticipating and resolving issues
- Adherence to Health & Safety practices and procedures
To apply submit your CV or call Shield Group HR Department on 07786 915 766
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practices of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.