Established in 1979, Shield Environmental Services has become one of the largest national service providers in the environmental service sector. We have grown steadily over the years and have constantly adapted to meet the demands and changing practises of the sectors we work with. However, some things have never changed and we believe that our success is based upon our original core principal of exceptional customer care. We feel honoured to have many long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom we have been working with for years.
Shield Environmental Services Limited is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
We are looking for experienced Laggers / Thermal Insulation Engineers in the Cornwall and Devon Regions to start immediately.
- Remove and dispose of existing (non-asbestos) insulation materials and finishes
- Carry out repair works to insulation and finishes
- Carry out painting and encapsulation to insulation
- Insulate and clad the following items with various insulation materials and finishes: – Pipework, Calorifiers, Tanks, Storage Vessels, Boilers and Ductwork
- Install various finishes to insulation i.e. Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Aluzinc, Galvanised Steel, Isogenopak, Canvas, Aluminium Foil, Polyisobutylene sheet and Identification bands
- Ensure that safe and planned systems of work are adopted and current Codes of Practice and Health and Safety regulations are followed
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience as a Lagger / TIE
- SSSTS (preferable)
- Driving licence (preferable)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent